Corporate Spanish Training & Tuition
Professional, high quality Spanish language training
An important part of our service is providing professional, high quality Spanish language training to companies catering for all levels and needs.
Lorca Spanish has worked with some major Scottish companies to help them achieve their training objectives.
We realise that for a course to be successful it is vitally important that we understand your reasons for leaning Spanish. Whatever these reasons are, Lorca Spanish is confident that it can deliver a course that will benefit your employees and organisation. We can provide standard or bespoke tuition tailor-made for you, ensuring that the training is specific to your sector and the job functions of your employees.
Our corporate services:
- Full needs analysis service
- All levels catered for
- Tuition in closed groups or personalised and flexible 1to1tuition
- Flexible timetables designed to fit in with employees' schedules
- Standard or bespoke courses
- In company training
- Business, general or survival courses offered
- Frequency of classes: once a week, semi-intensive (twice a week) or intensive (10-20 hours per week)
- Cultural and social aspects of doing business in Spain and Latin America built into courses.
How does it work?
Lorca Spanish will meet with you to discuss your training objectives and then produce a detailed needs assessment. This in turn will assist us in developing a course syllabus and in selecting appropriate resources and materials. A course proposal is then prepared which summarises all aspects of the training including the course outline, resources/materials to be used, start/finish dates and costs. Once the course starts the tutor and support staff at Lorca Spanish will liaise with you on a regular basis to review and monitor course progress.
Why choose Lorca Spanish?
- Highly experienced in running courses for the corporate sector
- Flexible training developed around client's needs and schedule
- Fully qualified and experienced tutors (native and non-native speakers)
- We are part of a group of language companies that can offer additional language services such as translation and interpreting.
- Central locations: Glasgow and Edinburgh city centre.